The FrostSpeechWeb Project
- 1. Alphabetical characters in the JSGF grammar must be lower case.
- 2. In addition to .cgi, .html, and .jsgf files. A dictionary (.dict) file is also included with your application. It must have the same name as your application. The dictionary file provides mappings from words to phonemes for the pocketsphinx library. See this link for more information about dictionary files. To create your own dictionary file, please refer to the development tools.
VXML Manuals (For Opera)
- General overview and intro to creating an application, written by Paul Meyer: Download. Some of the links in the .pdf are not maintained any more. You can however, download a copy of the associated files here.
- Automatically creating an application in Haskell, written by Bryan St. Amour: Link
Old VXML Manuals (For Opera)
These manuals and links contain lots of useful information. Though some of the documents may be outdated, much of it is still very useful for new comers to speechweb. You can still create applications using the information contained in these documents by using current versions of the x+v pages and cgi files (as found in the current manual written by Paul, or in the downloads section).
- A slightly older and outdated manual for creating speech applications, written by Ali Karaki: Download
- Manual for creating speechweb programs in C, written by Ali Karaki: Download
- Manual for creating speechweb programs in Miranda, written by Ali Karaki: Download
- More documentation on creating C, C++, Miranda and Java applications